Friday, June 4, 2010

As the Garden Grows ~ June 4, 2010

Take 3

The pace at which this garden is growing amazes me!  I have placed potted marigolds in the garden.  When room gets tight, I'll put them around the garden.  I've been told they help keep the pests/bugs at bay.  Do you think they will help my broccoli?!?!



Zucchini

Cucumber bush next to flowers

Carrots peaking through...

Radishes, which I am harvesting and eating, in front of the pot.

Broccoli with one of the green pepper plants

Tomato plants... Oh, how I love fresh tomatoes!

Cucumber plant

Replacement yellow squash.  I picked it up free by attending a gardening workshop at Home Depot in Ft. Oglethorpe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading you thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails