Friday, May 14, 2010

This week's savings... so far!

Since throwing my back out 2 weeks ago, I'm still trying to get back into a routine.  So far this week I have been to Publix and Bi-Lo.  Here are my savings....

Publix
     Spent  $ 23.90  SAVED  $ 26.21

Bi-Lo
     Spent  $ 97.10  SAVED  $ 83.28

Overall Percent Saved: 48 %

My goal is to save 50 % or more each week. 

If I returned the head of cauliflower-which was not on sale- maybe, just maybe, I would have had my 50 %.  But then I wouldn't be enjoying my home-made Chicken Pot Pie!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you have done great so far this week! My goal is 50% too! Sometimes I reach it, sometimes I don't! :) Good luck on your couponing journey! It took me a while to learn the ins and outs, but its definitely worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the encouragement, Holly!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading you thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails