Friday, May 28, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ 6

What’s cooking in my kitchen this week is …… not sure!  Just came home from camping for a week and haven't even looked in the cupboards!

The one thing that needs to be done the around here the most is …… maintenance and home repairs including 2 bathroom fans, mildew removal in one bath, toilet repair, and painting the outside of the house.

If someone went through my trash, they’d think …… I never cook (at least not this past week!).  My dear husband lived on leftovers and frozen food.

A memory of mine that involves the smell of vanilla ……. ahhhh, French Vanilla Coffee!  Peaceful, relaxing.... Enjoy sipping while reading a good book!

My mind keeps on wandering back to ……. time with my own grandmother and thankful I will see her again.

I need God’s grace to ….. parent the teens that He has entrusted us with.

Something that I am anticipating is …… spending time with my grandson; hopefully next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading you thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails