Thursday, May 20, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ 5

Here’s What’s happening …..


In My Kitchen …. making homemade Chicken Pot Pie with all fresh vegies!  YEAH!

With Our Marriage …. through all the highs and lows, we have really grown together as one.  The Lord has kept our love growing over 18 years now.

With The Children ….. official school is done for the year.  Now we take a couple weeks off and then begin a more relaxed summer schedule including Math plus one other subject.

What I’m Reading … nothing... I am way too busy.  BUT, next week I'll be catching up on a lot of my reading while camping!

What I Have Been Learning … that good Christian friends are hard to find, but will love you through good and bad times.

What I’ve Been Noticing …. that I'm getting more ADD symptoms as I grow older.

Something that pleases me … my garden is growing!

On The Back Burner of My Mind …. how we will make it until the next paycheck.

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses ….I feel I'm never quite good enough for some people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading you thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails