Saturday, May 15, 2010

Homekeeper's Journal ~ 3

In My Kitchen …. at least 2 weeks of food ---- thanks to some really awesome friends!

With my Family … winding down school and looking forward to spending a week at Home School Camp at Fall Creek Falls.

What I’m Reading … magazines I had fallen behind on!


An area where I wish I was stronger … my relationship with God.


What I’ve Been Noticing … no one sees the dirt so no one cleans it up!  It is housecleaning time once again.  Where is the maid when you need her?!

A character from literature that I would bring to life if I could… Laura Wilder Ingalls from Little House on the Prairie.  How many questions I would have for her!  She lived through so many advancements... indoor plumbing, telephones, cars, trains, planes, world wars, computers, etc.

On The Back Burner of My Mind …. there is a lot of home repair to do.  Where to start and how to finance?

In The Deepest Darkest Recesses …. I'm just plain tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by. I look forward to reading you thoughts!

Related Posts with Thumbnails